Monday 14 January 2008

Interview with Melissa.







I had the pleasure to interview Melissa K for http://wantadance.blogspot.com

Q) Tell the readers of the blog what you enjoyed about being a stripper and why?
What I loved about my job was becoming and acting out another part of me who was confident and sexy. It gave me an awarness of my body making me more confident about my self. It allowed me to understand what gave men kicks. and gave me a great satifaction of pleasing men.

I aslo liked the fact that I could work one night for the equivalent of a weeks work at normal job. I was also getting paid to keep fit, my body really shaped up.

Q) What advice can you give for new visitors to a gentlemans club?
The tips i could give others going to a club are:
dont be shy to ask a girl for a dance coz sometimes they are just a nervous about asking you for one. be ur self. if you dont like a girl dont talk or make her feel unconfortable when she is on the pole coz a dancer can hear every thing when shes up their.and it takes a lot of courage to do what they do..

Melissa has worked in Great Yarmouth but is now a full-time student.
She has a pole in her room and is constantly practising.
You should be able to catch her this summer again in Great Yarmouth.

No comments: