Thursday 17 January 2008

Interview with Trinity

The next interview in this series is with Trinity from London. She is currently on a break.

Q) What do you enjoy.
i) Dancing was the best thing I have ever done.
I had always dreamed of being a pole-dancer from a very young age and it really felt like a dream come true.
I loved getting all dressed up, showing off on stage and being the centre of attention. I liked the easy money, it never felt like work. And swinging/climbing/hanging round the pole feels like in a dream when you are flying.
Also all the girls I worked with were lovely.
Even if there were rude, over-bearing customers then the amazing security delt with them instantly. Never felt any danger.

Q) Tips for the guys
ii) Visitors -BE POLITE! BE POLITE! BE POLITE!
And don't be shy, if you would like a girl to dance for you, ASK HER!
Only tip extra if you thought she did a good show.
Also DO NOT TOUCH. EVER!


Q) Was it just for the £££moneyiii) When I was dancing I did not need the money, it was all purely for the enjoyment.

Q) Tell us more about you
iv) I now work in a sex shop and I love every aspect of the industry that I have had experience of. I know that it is not always the case as I know some girls whoes souls have been destroyed too. But in general I think it is what you make of it. If you play with the darker elements of it then expect to have to sell your soul. There should be no reason simply dancing (and I mean stripping) should have any bad points.

The worst thing I had to deal with were people outside the industry who could not distinguish fact from fiction. I lost two 'friends' when I told them I was dancing and other people would asume that dancing ment prostitution and clearly I was on drugs too!

I still love going to strip clubs as a customer, so maybe our paths will cross!

No comments: