Thursday 31 January 2008

Journey planning

I have researched the UK stripclub scene further and have identified around 400 strip clubs that I still need to visit.
I am currently saving the pennies to make this dream a reality.

Continuing Visiting a couple a week does not seem efficient. So I am planning 3 big tours.

Tour 1 - March-April 2008
- take 3 weeks off work and drive to Scotland then visit as many clubs as time will allow heading south.
Will start in Aberdeen then Edinburgh, Glasgow, Newcastle, Durham, Morecambe, Blackpool, Manchester then across the pennines to Halifax, Wakefield, Leeds, Sheffield.

Tour 2 - August 2008 - Planning a month of strip club craziness. Visiting every club in the midlands, Wales and the east of england. Everywhere north of London.


Tour 3 - November 2008
Visit everywhere south of London, Kent, Southend, Bournemouth, Cornwall.


This is the plan at this stage. Still finalising the details. If you want to join me for any part that would be great.
If you are club owner and would like to lay on some extra hospitality please send me a message.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

Love the blog.
I work for www.clubcomposure.com
We would love to have you down here so when your coming to the south east give us a shout and we'll make sure you have a time to remember and to write about ;0

Jon
Club Composure
info@clubcomposure.com