Monday 4 February 2008

The best strip club in the UK & the Best Private Dance.

As I visit every strip club in the UK, I will be building up data to enable me to award the Best Strip Club and the Best Private Dance.
I expect these to be at different venues but lets wait and see.
Please use the comments box or email me to let me know your recommendation for these the following titles.

1) Best Private Dance in the UK - which dancer do you goto for a guaranteed mind blowing time.
2) Best Private Dance in London - this can include strip pubs, table dancing clubs - any type of gentleman's club. Please include her name, nationality, club, price and why.
3) Best UK Strip Club - what is your favourite club and why - is it the sexy dancing girls, the good beer, the atmosphere

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gary

Thanks for the comment on my blog http://on-the-strip.blogspot.com/.

Had a look at your blog and seems pretty good interest to see the business from the other side so to speak, I would love to do something together as i am sure it would benefit us both in the end.

I was thinking perhaps a link exchange and maybe mention each others site in a post or something like that, i am not a professional webmaster so i cant update the site that often i just had a few things i need to get off my chest so i blog when i can.

Love Nympho